Platts Agriculture Limited is a market-leading UK manufacturer and supplier of quality animal bedding and cubicle conditioner products. Established for almost 50 years, the award-winning family-owned business supplies farmers across the UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
Following extensive training and with expert knowledge of our products and services, as a Business Development Executive you will work closely with the Commercial Director to acquire new business opportunities, playing a pivotal role in the success and future growth of the Platts Group of Companies.
Responsibilities and duties will be varied, including but not limited to;
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project and company contacts and sales strategies.
- Develop the future pipeline and future leads and contacts.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with key contacts.
- Develop & deliver the sales strategy to support the ambitious company growth plans.
- Daily management of a small yet highly experienced sales team.
- Working in conjunction with business targets, driving continuous growth and success.
- Attend industry functions and take part in public speaking engagements.
Qualifications / Key attributes
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with proven success.
- Passion for the agriculture and transport industry.
- Experience and sound technical knowledge of B2B & B2C skills.
- Business acumen and business development experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Bachelor’s (required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Wrexham
How do I apply?
Think you’ve got the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you stand out from the crowd…