Platts Agriculture Limited is a market-leading UK manufacturer and supplier of quality animal bedding and cubicle conditioner products. Established for almost 50 years, the award-winning family-owned business supplies farmers across the UK and Ireland.
What will this role involve?
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for writing content for press, trade publications and advertisements and resourcing and working on our content calendar, posting engaging content on company social media accounts, as well as organising and attending trade shows in the UK and Ireland. You’ll also be responsible for:
- Company brands – promoting our brands through a variety of marketing methods, ensuring maintenance of a dominant presence within relevant market sectors
- Company websites – updating content on our websites, managing our domains, and monitoring traffic using google analytics
- Data management – cleansing data and creating new contacts to be added to the CRM database
- Market research – researching and identifying opportunities to exploit new geographical areas, and increasing market share through effective promotion
- E-Marketing – creating content and managing various marketing automation flows, using our database marketing suites
What will I need to be considered for this Marketing Assistant vacancy?
- Either hold a degree in Business / Marketing or another relevant subject at 2:1 or above, OR have equivalent commercial experience
- Experienced (through studies or work) in one or more of the following areas; copywriting, design and social media platforms.
- Drive and ambition to succeed, with a proactive approach to work – you’ll be able to make stuff happen!
- Excellent attention to detail, with an abundance of creativity
- Competent in all Microsoft programmes, particularly Excel
- Full car driving licence to attend events Nationally where required.
What will I receive in return?
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll receive a starting salary of £20,000, and be employed on a permanent, full time contract working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm from our head office in Llay, Wrexham. You’ll have 28 days holiday annually, and our offices close over the Christmas period.
You’ll be part of a friendly, positive and professional team within a well-established and employee focused company, where you will be provided with plenty of opportunities for continuous professional development, and most importantly your efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
How do I apply?
Think you’ve got the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you stand out from the crowd…