This role is key to ensuring the efficient running of the office and all departments linked to ensure all can function at their optimum.
You will also provide support primarily for the Directors and Heads of Departments,assisting with all areas of administration, policy, process and procedures across the business.
The primary objective of the role is to be responsible to support the Company with it’s ambitious growth plans, working across all elements of office support in a generalist role from reception, administrative support, communication to diary management for the Directors.
People are at the core of our success and continued success, we are looking for a dedicated individual who want’s to make a marked difference to people’s working lives whilst delivering an exceptional customer service to the business. A super organised and detailed orientated individual will thrive in this role.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to have core support position in a positive people centric culture. This role will be incredibly varied and fast paced in a super friendly office team.
Responsibilities and duties will be varied, including but not limited to:
- Reception cover
- In this position you will be required to provide full administrative to the Directors.
- Responsible for all confidential correspondence and documentation. Data entry and logging company data. Ensuring all diaries are kept up to date.
- Promoting the company vision and values and high standards of behavior throughout every element of the business.
- Support the on-boarding – arranging and coordinating induction.
- Supporting our internal staff communications in accordance with the Marketing department.
- Assist with other areas of the business with administrative support, PA duties to the Directors.
- General Office Management, stationery, ordering supplies.
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Salary: Up to £24,000.00 per year
Health & wellbeing programme
If you think you’d be the perfect fit for our friendly family team – and have the skills and experience required, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to apply. Or for more information, call us on 01978 854666 and press option 4 to speak with our HR Team.